Monday, September 13, 2010

Inspiration

It has been a while, and to be honest I am wondering how to continue with this blog. It has taken so many different directions and really I feel I need to focus it somehow. I am still thinking of the layout etc as well as the content. I guess my problem is that I have a lot of information stuck in my brain and like to share it all. Unfortunately, said information is a jumbled mess similar to my thoughts so it seems very difficult to find a workable cohesion. So until then you are stuck with my jumbled mess. This blog has also become a vehicle through which I can communicate with my friend in London so sometimes you may not understand or care about its content but she does....and hopefully you can still be entertained.

Beyond fitness, health and helping others I love that I can use this blog to highlight amazing people. Especially amazing women, and beyond that strong single mothers. That being said, my friend recently interviewed Betsey Johnson and I was reminded that beyond being cool she is a Grandma (yeah we are that old) and a single mom. Go Betsey!!
  

betsey-johnson.JPG.jpg